jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

My Future!.-

Well today I will talk about my future...

In five years I hope to be a certificated psychologist. Besides, I want to study more about my career at Barcelona. The goal is to go to Barcelona to be the best psychologist.

In the personal area I hope to have a boyfriend who loves me. Also, I want to know all countries with my friends, family and boyfriend. Finally, I want to feel proud of myself.

I will be living in Europe, specifically, barcelona. In this place I will learn many things about my career, because it is my dream.

I have many ideas about my ideal future, such as: I want to live in Europe, I want a beautiful house and a nice boyfriend. Besides, I want to have childrens, because I woul like to form a family. For conclude, I would be working as a psychologist.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario