miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

The Best in My Area!.-

I think that the best in psychology is Freud.

Freud was a neurologist, doctor and creator of psychoanalysis.

He has done many things; such as to investigate the "hypnosis". Freud used this investigation to cure the sick people. This was the beginning of psychoanalysis.

Besides, Freud developed a theory of mind and human behaviour. His most important contribution is the concept of unconscious.

I like Freud, because He spread the concept of "talking cure". I like this method, because the patient expresses all her/his feelings to the psychologist. Besides, I like him because all his theories remain until today.

Therefore, these are the reasons that make Freud the best in psychology for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario