miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

My Most Precious Possesion!!!.-

Hi!, This time I will talk about my precious possesion...

I want to make it clear that I don't have very well which is my precious possesion, nevertheless, I think that precious thing that I have are the letters that my friends, boyfriend wrote me.
It is very important for me, because they are very nice. These letters were given to me on my birthdays, special dates, anniversaries, etc.

It is very valious for me, because everything that is written in them remind me a beautiful and important moments of my life that I shared with them. They know that I will never forget it.

I Only want to say that if they read this blog: "Thanks for all the moments, thanks for your love and affection towards me, finally, thanks for being always with me!".-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario