miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

My Last Vacation.-

This year, I went to Viña del Mar with my friends in February.

All the years we go to diferents places. We love to travel. This year, we chose to go to Viña del mar, because we wanted to go to song's festival, nevertheless, there weren't tickets because they were sold out when we went to buy them. We stayed in my friend's relative's house .

We did many things, we went to the beach, to discoteques, to pubs, to restaurants, etc. In all moment, we had a great time together. Also, the weather was incredible. Therefore, it never prevented us from doing anything.

As everybody knows, Viña del Mar is visited by many people in summer. Then, we met a lot of old classmates in that place. It was very funny, because we got together in the night.

All the moments were remarkables, I couldn't choose one. I could live again all of them.

I would never forget this vacation, because I went to my boyfriend and my friends. They are very important in my life. Also, everytime I have an incredible time with them.
I hope that every year continue going out with them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario