miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

Introduction.-

Is difficult talk about me, well... My name is Jubitza Corovic Doty, but people said me "Jubi"..the easiest. I am 19 years old.
I live with my parents, my sister and my brother. I love them!.

I study psychology in the Chile's University. I am in second year and I am really happy with my career. Since I was 13 years old, that i want to study psychology. I like the career of psychology because always I like to help and listen the people, besides, it is very interesant and nice career.
When I knew that I had been accepted to the university, I felt very emotions, overcoat happiness, because Always I wanted that a good university accepted me, because i knew that the carreer of psychology was very required.

I have a lot hobbies as dance, go out with my boyfriend and friends, to be working on the computer (as msn, facebook, etc) and, too, to be with my family because we are very united.
I like all kind of music, especially , the music that i can to dance. My passion, as I said before, is dance, I love it , because it is funny and when I dance I forget all the problems.

This way I like things there are many things that not, as, the lies, the metal music, the envy, the sea's food, etc.

My personality is very strange, because sometimes I am very happy, nevertheless, sometimes I am very angry, it depends on the circunstances. I am a very good friend and daughter.

Well, I wrote about me, nevertheless, there are many things that people see but I can`t.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario