jueves, 21 de mayo de 2009

My career!.-

Hi!, I'm going to talk about psychology..

Since when I was 12 years old, I remember that I always wanted to study psychology.
Psychology is an academic and applied discipline involving the scientific study of human mental functions and behaviour.

I think that It is a beautiful career, because I can learn more about how to help the people.
Not only I can learn how to help the people, but also Psychology helps to know how I am.
I like psychology, overcoat now because this year we have more subjects focused on p
sychology. For example, we have "Psycopathology", I think that it is very interesting because I like everything on the symptoms and signs of the diseases.

Nevertheless, I don't like "Conductismo", because there are areas that are called me more the attention, as, humanism and psychoanalysis. Though, I know that it is necessary to know all good detailed.

About my future in psychology, I would like to be the best clinical and juridical psychologist of the country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario