martes, 12 de mayo de 2009

I love it!.-

Hi!, I will talk about of my photograph that I like.

Really, I want to make it clear that I couldn't choose the best, because I have taken many photos. I love the photographs, I think that all the beautiful moments must be remembered across the photo.

Nevertheless, I chose te photograph that I am blowing the candles in my birthday. I like this photo, because my boyfriend organized a surprise party for my birthday this year. I never imaginated this.

Only I can say that this surprise was the best gift that they have given me in all my life. This gift was special, because there were my friends, my family and my boyfriend. I love all of them!.

Finally, I want to say my boyfriend that "Always I will be grateful by everything that you have done for me. I love you".-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario