miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

My favorite subject!.-

My favorite subject is social psychology .

The teacher is Pablo Valdivieso.

I like it very much, because in social psychology I could learn how people and groups interact. I think that it is very interesting, because now, I know what happens inside the group.
This is because one usually see from outside the group.


I have learnt the different theories of social psychology, the types of violence, the different phenomena that occur in the society; such as: stereotypes, prejudices, social exclusion, etc.
Also, I have learnt the meaning of attitude, leadership and the social influence.

I have learnt all these this semester, and I hope to learn more in Social Psychology II in the next semester.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario