miércoles, 24 de junio de 2009

My ideal job.-

My ideal job is working as a clinical psychologist in hospitals and in my own office. I want to specialize in the adolescent area.

I think that for this job is important have qualities and skills; such as: tolerance, understanding, empathy, patience and concentration.

I think that I would be good at this job, because I have the same purpose of clinical psychology. The purpose is to understand, prevent and relieve the patient's distress. Also, I want to promote the welfare and personal development of the patient. For this reasons, I know that I would be good at this kind of work.

The difficulty in this kind of job would be to convey the enough empathy that patient required, because the aim is that the patient feel confortable.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario