jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

France!.-


Now, I will talk about the place that I would like to know.

I would like to go to Europe, especially France because I think that it is a very romantic place and the buildings are amazing. My parents went to France the last summer; they told me about me the wonderful thing that is this place. Always I have wanted to know France, but now furthermore for what they told me. Nevertheless, I wouldn’t like to go alone; I would like to go with my boyfriend.

I want to go there, because I love it! Besides, I think that the architecture is wonderful and unique. This type of architecture is not seen in Chile. The best French architecture is” The Eiffel Tower”, because I think that this tower is an icon of this country.

Besides, I would like to learn the language. It is one of my dreams. I like the language because it has a very delicate and nice tone.

Finally, I would like to do many things there, such as: to meet people, go out to parties, restaurants, and know the beautiful architecture of France.

I hope that this wonderful and beautiful dream, I can become true.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario