jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

Graphs about Life satisfaction and Sources of stress.


I chose this graphs because the topics about life satisfaction and sources of stress are very interesant. I think that this types of conversation about this topics are very common in the daily life.

I think that is very important to have a life satisfaction because this carries to the happiness and satisfaction as person.

The graph about life satisfaction show us that the major satisfaction (with a ninety percent) is the family relationships. I think that it is a good response because in the life the priority in all moment is the family and the relations with the people. The percent that continue are major ocupations (with a sixty three percent) and health ( with a fifty eight percent). And finally, the financial security with a twenty nine percent. It is very important to stand out the last topic because The financial security in the life of people caused very concerns, because people feel with a big pressure about economics matters.

This can relate with the second graph about the sources of stress because this graph show us that the major source of stress is the financial security with a thirty six percent. This percent is very similar with the topic of death and illness with a thirty four percent. Personally, I think that the major source of stress must be the death and illness because I worry more family thing that the economic matters.

It is necessary to stand out that the topic about children’s future have only six percent. I think that this topic must have more percent because it is a really a source of stress. For my opinion the future about our childrens is very important. In my case I will like to give the best education to my childrens and it is a big source of stress.

Well, I think that this topics of graphs are important, because they do that the people have more conscience of them.














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario