sábado, 31 de octubre de 2009

About Cuba.-

Correction:

There are so many countries that I want to know meet, but if I have to choose one, I would like to visit the country “Cuba”. Since a long time, one of my dreams is to know that island meet that island is one of my dreams. I’m interested in Cuba because I think that it is attractive in different aspects. Cuba is a country with history, and it has interesting place to visit, like the wall with “el che”.Also, the island has beautiful and fantastic beaches. The photos that I saw of Cuba show an incredible view. Cuba is a tropical place, there is situated on the Caribbean islands. I really love the sun, the sea, and the summer, so the weather of it is perfect for me.If some day I have the possibility to go there, I would like to visit the Habana. And I would like to stay there as long as possible, at least a month.I think that Cuba is changing very much the last time, and that have relation with politic. I would like to visit Cuba before Fidel dies, because I think that when that happens, everything is going to change. I want to know the culture of the island how is today.For now, I think that meet to know Cuba is only a dream for me, because it is a very expensive travel and I don’t have the money.

My opinion:

I agree with my classmate, because I think that Cuba is an incredible island. The beaches and places are wonderful.
The specialty of this country is the tourism for me, despite this is relatively new. Like my classmate, the culture is very interesting for me, because this culture is very different as others. Cuba is notable for its beautiful and entertaining music. The traditional types of music are Son y Guaguancó. Also, I like very much the Cuba’s literature.
I agree with my classmate when she said that Cuba is a country with history. For this reason, this country is very interesting.
My best friend travelled to Cub the last summer and she told me that the Cuba’s beaches have a beautiful view and the water is warm.
Unlike my colleague, I am not interested in politics in Cuba, so I would not mind if I know Cuba after Fidel dies.

Also, I agree with Constanza when she said that the travel to Cuba is very expensive, therefore, I couldn’t know Cuba closely. However, when I work and have money will travel to Cuba.

For now the trip to Cuba is a dream, and for this reason, I will admire the culture, music, crafts, beaches, places of Cuba. This is because this city is unlike any other.

For conclude, I can say that we feel like with my friend from Cuba. However, this is not surprising, because Cuba for all people is wonderful. I love Cuba!
That’s all!.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario