jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2009

My opinion about presidencial election.-

Presidential election approached and everything revolves around this. Really, I don’t like the politic, because this is boring.

I don’t like very much the candidates for president, because I would have liked to continue the mandate Michelle Bachellet . For my opinion, Michelle is the best presidente of all time. She has benefited women, especially to housewives of our country. I like her!.


My favorite candidate is Jorge Arrate, because he is a men with experience, he knows what he speaks, is known to have expertise in the topic. Therefore, Arrate could have a mandate without problems. Instead, I wouldn’t like to be president Sebastian Piñera, Eduardo Frei nor Marco Enríquez Ominami. I think that they are not prepared for this senior position.


I like the Arrate’s program, because he wants to fight against discrimination and democratize the power. This proposal is very interesting. Nevertheless I don’t remember the programs of the other candidates, but when one day I saw I didn’t like them.


Unfortunately I have to say that I managed to register to vote.


As I said, I don’t like the politic, therefore, I would’t like participate in politics in the future, because I am unable to take charge of the whole country, and I find that sometimes the politic is not transparent. But if I was forced, I'd take care of all discrimination, and I will make more benefits for women and for persons unemployed.


I hope that Jorge Arrate win elections, but I see it difficult.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario